วันเสาร์ที่ 3 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

จดหมายสมักงาน

Richard Anderson
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 1st January 2009

Justin Holloway
XYZ Company.,
1234 Archer Road,
Gainesville, Fl 32607,
(352)-555 1635.

Dear Mr. Justin,

I am very much interested to apply for the opening at Nationwide Children's Hospital upon graduation. I will complete my Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry in the December 2007. I am looking for the position of a scientist in the field of medical as well as I look forward I want to contribute my scientific knowledge for it. Specifically I am much more interested to work as a Research Assistant in the Cancer Pharmacology Lab.

Enclosed with the cover letter is my resume that summarizes my skills and qualifications that I will be going to bring to your hospital. I have three years of research experience in addition to my strong academic background. I am responsible for pharmacology research in Dr.Kolen Wood's lab at the university of Texas-Dallas. Also I am having the ability to direct and organize activities efficiently and I am ready to accept all the responsibilities related to the research position.

I would enjoy having the opportunity to talk with you more about this position, and how I could use my skills to benefit your organisation.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Lizzie Long

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: